Nickel, copper, PGE
Magmatic massive sulphide
Michigan, USA; road accessible
50.1% Altius & 49.9% Bitterroot Resources; 64,800 Ha
- An easily accessible, significantly large project comprising free-hold mineral rights located in Michigan’s portion of the Mid-Continental Rift nickel province.
- Potential for similar conduit-style magmatic Ni-Cu-PGE mineralization as found at Lundin Mining’s Eagle Mine located 65 Km to the east (www.lundinmining.com).
- Fertile nickel-sulphide environment indicated by the presence of mafic dike swarms and primitive ultramafic intrusions and sulphide-bearing country rocks within, and peripheral to, the project area.
- In 2015, Altius commissioned a 4,562 line-km VTEM Plus survey over much of the project area – identifying 52 EM (± coincidental Mag) conductors of which 9 were ranked high priority.
- Nine EM ± Mag anomalies remain open and warrant follow-up by ground geophysics and drilling.
Chad Wells, VP Business Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Roderick Smith, M.Sc., P.Geo., Chief Geologist for Altius, a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects, is responsible for the scientific and technical data presented herein and has reviewed and approved this project summary.