Nickel, copper, PGE
Magmatic massive sulphide
Labrador, Canada; road accessible
100% Altius-owned; 325 Ha
- Easily accessible and located within the Grenville geological province on Newfoundland's West Coast.
- Newly recognized magmatic Ni-Cu-Co-PGE mineralization, with no prior exploration.
- Eleven grab samples collected from the Layden prospect returned up to 7.96% Ni, and average grades of 5.38% Ni, 1.05% Cu, 0.10% Co, 112 ppb Pt, 232 ppb Pd and 416 ppb Au.
- Drill intercepts up to 1.63% Ni, 0.36% Cu and 0.027% Co over 4.25 metres, including 6.10% Ni, 0.17% Cu, and 0.11% Co over 0.25 metres.
- Only tested with 17 mainly shallow drill holes (2,636 m total). Only 5 of which were drilled to vertical depths of greater than 150 metres, and all less than 250 metres.
Chad Wells, VP Business Development (email@example.com)
Roderick Smith, M.Sc., P.Geo., Chief Geologist for Altius, a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects, is responsible for the scientific and technical data presented herein and has reviewed and approved this project summary.