Current Asset Base (as of October 31, 2017)
15 producing royalty assets that include:
- 777 Mine ("Callinan Royalties") - 4% NSR (Cu + Zn, with lesser Au + Ag)
- 3.7% copper stream from the Chapada mine (Cu) reducing to 1.5% for remaining life of mine after 75 million pounds delivered
- 6 potash mines and 5 thermal coal mines located in western Canada ("Prairie Royalties")
- Teck-operated Cheviot Mine - 2.5% Effective Net Revenue (met coal)
Voisey's Bay LP interest (10%) - effective 0.3% NSR (Ni + Cu + Co), currently not paying due to a dispute around eligible deductions
approximately 3.15M shares of Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation, which we treat as royalty revenue due to the pass-through structure of the security
Collectively, Altius' royalty portfolio is anticipated to generate $67 - 72 million in royalty revenue for F2018.
INCREASING COLLECTION OF DEVELOPMENT & EXPLORATION STAGE ROYALTIES
- 1% GRR on the Gunnison Copper project in Arizona being advanced by Excelsior Mining Corp
- 3% Gross Sales Royalty on Kami iron ore project by Alderon Iron Ore
- 1.5 - 3% sliding scale Gross Sales Royalty on Telkwa Coal Ltd met coal project
- 3% Gross Sales Royalty on Champion Iron's Snelgrove Lake DSO iron ore project
FOUNDING EQUITY STAKES & EQUITY INVESTMENTS IN SELECT JUNIORS EXPLORATION COMPANIES - $103M mining equity investments value at quarter end, including LIF position
PROJECT GENERATION / ROYALTY CREATION BUSINESS - Diverse portfolio of exploration projects covering multiple commodities available for sale and/or JV around the globe including: Canada (base metals, gold & coal), Chile (copper & gold), Ireland (zinc & copper), Finland (nickel & gold), USA (nickel) and Australia (zinc).