Current Asset Base (as of Jan. 31, 2017)
14 producing royalty assets that include:
- 777 Mines ("Callinan Royalties") - 4% NSR
- 3.7% referenced to copper production from the Chapada mine reducing to 1.5% for remaining life of mine after 75 million pounds delivered
- 6 potash mines and 5 coal mines located in western Canada ("Prairies Royalties")
- Voisey's Bay LP interest (10%) - effective 0.3% NSR
1,150,000 shares of Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corporation (current value of ~$20 million and generates annual dividend income of ~ $1.1 million)
Collectively, Altius' royalty portfolio is anticipated to generate ~$40-45 million in royalty revenue per year.
INCREASING COLLECTION OF DEVELOPMENT & EXPLORATION STAGE ROYALTIES
- 1% GRR on the Gunnison Copper project in Arizona being advanced by Excelsior Mining Corp
- 2% gross sales uranium royalty and 2% NSR on base metals and precious metals on CMB Project being advanced by Paladin Energy
- 3% Gross Sales Royalty on Kami iron ore project by Alderon Iron Ore
- 3% Gross Sales Royalty on Rio Tinto's Goethite Bay iron ore project
- 3% Gross Sales Royalty on Champion Iron's Snelgrove Lake DSO iron ore project
FOUNDING EQUITY STAKES & EQUITY INVESTMENTS IN SELECT JUNIORS EXPLORATION COMPANIES - ~$50 million in investments in junior exploration companies
PROJECT GENERATION / ROYALTY CREATION BUSINESS - Diverse portfolio of exploration projects covering multiple commodities available for sale and/or JV around the globe including: Canada (base metals, gold & coal), Chile (copper & gold), Ireland (zinc & copper), Finland (nickel & gold), USA (nickel) and Australia (zinc).